Strategists. User-experience crafters. Application Developers.
We take good ideas and help them grow.
- At our first meeting, we’ll brainstorm to find creative interactive solutions to fit your needs.
- Once we’ve crafted the best idea, we’ll finalize an agreement to get started on the project.
- As soon as you’ve approved the artwork, our talented developers can do what they do best: coding.
- After completion of the final version, our team will launch the final product.
- For any future issues, we’ll maintain and support your project. We’re here whenever you need us.
- get started!
latest blog posts
At MotionMobs, we have the privilege of serving technology start-ups at various stages. We’ve helped start-ups preparing for a Series A round (ex: NutriPilot), building their first product (ex: Not It) and more established start-ups (ex: InstaJob) diversify with a new App product and a marketing strategy. From these experiences, we’ve identified 3 things to consider […]
On Thursday, April 25, 2013 The Birmingham Business Alliance, along with Jeffrey Bayer, hosted our ofﬁcial Ribbon Cutting Ceremony followed by our Open House. We would like to start off by thanking everyone in the community for all of the support in this new chapter of our company’s journey and a special thanks to The BBA and […]
This year, our Communications Intern, Haley Shelton won “Student of the Year” for the AAF (American Advertising Federation) Ten Awards 2012. Haley has been a huge asset to our team, and we’re so proud of her work here.
sign up for email newsletter
Join our email newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest company news, tips for investing in the digital industry, and of course, suggestions for downloading Apps.